Order Online www.eBioMEDIA.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Toll free: 877.661.5355 Phone: 843.470.0236 M-F, 9AM - 5PM (ET)
Mail: BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC
P.O. Box 1234
Beaufort, SC 29901-1234
There is no minimum order. We welcome the opportunity to provide a quote on a bid for media. Review our 2010 Catalog online or download the PDF file.
Payment Methods Accepted:
Purchase Orders: BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC accepts Purchase Orders.
Our terms are NET30 from the invoice date for institutions, schools, universities, and libraries.
Credit Cards: We accept Visaand MasterCard online, phone, or by fax.
Check or Money Orders: For non-institutions, we welcome payments by check or money order (payable to BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC) when accompanied with an order.
All payments and pricing are in US dollars.
International orders must be prepaid.
Our Federal ID number is on file; call 877.661.5355 for number or fax tax forms for completion to 843.470.0237.
Digital Media File and Educational Television Licensing:
For information and pricing regarding Digital Media Files and/or Educational Licensing email Gwen Gerber (
). For single building licenses, please use our catalog pricing for the format of media you use. Contact us if you would like the chaptered and full play Digital Media Files (DMF) at
or call toll free: 877.661.5355 or 843.470.0236.
We offer 30-day previews for our media on DVD. Place your order online and indicate that it is for preview. We'll send the DVD's for your review. You will need to either return the DVD's in pristine condition within 30 days or pay the invoice. You are responsible for return shipping. FREE previewing is available through our website by e-mailing your request to
. We'll set up an online preview for you and any other staff members needing to review the programs prior to purchase.
Shipping Costs and Policies:
Within the United States
$ 0 - $99.99............$9.00
$100 - $299.99.......$14.00
$300 - $499.99.......$16.00
$500 - $999.99.......$18.00
$1000 and Over......$45.00
Your order will be processed and shipped within one business day. We ship UPS Ground except to HI and AK. Overnight shipping in the U.S. is available for orders placed by 11 AM ET. Our online ordering system can give you approximate costs for overnight shipping and international shipping. Once orders are placed we will confirm actual shipping costs. Please call 877.661.5355 or e-mail
for exact overnight shipping costs, costs for shipments outside of the U.S., or to request an alternative shipping carrier. Shipping prices are subject to change. We will contact you with any changes prior to shipping.
Sales Tax Information:
Media sold by BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC and billed to Washington state are subject to 8.3% tax which includes shipping and handling charges and discounts.
Sales tax will be charged on all orders unless BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC is provided with one of the following:
Certificate of exempt status with tax ID,
A copy of state resale certificate.
All of our media is unconditionally guaranteed. Should you decide that a program is not suited to your teaching purposes, you may return it for a replacement, a refund, or credit of the purchase price (less shipping costs) within 30 days of the shipping date. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. If you discover missing or damaged merchandise, call 877.661.5355 within 14 days of the arrival of the shipment for instructions concerning the replacement of damaged merchandise.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information you provide during the checkout process to process your orders and e-mail your order confirmation. BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC knows that the confidentiality of purchase-related information is of special concern to visitors who purchase media through our website. We are committedto safeguarding this information. We will not share any personally-identifiable information (such as your name, address or telephone number) that you provide us when you make a purchase through our website with any other company, except where necessary for us to fulfill the order or to administer our website.
If you request a catalog, it will be mailed to your postal or e-mail address, you will be placed on our mailing list and you will receive our annual catalog, announcements of new releases of titles and our free downloadable posters. If you prefer, you can have your name put on our do-not-mail list by e-mailing us at
. Please include your name and address/e-mail as it appears on your mailing label/e-mail.
Encryption and Security:
We use VeriSign's Payflow Pro software to perform all credit card transactions. To ensure your information remains secure, Payflow Pro encrypts each transaction request using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC has teamed up with Marc4Media so that MARC records are available for our titles in the formats you use. To order MARCRecords for our titles (or for more information) simply:
1. Log onto http://www.marc4media.com
2. Click on the How to Order icon
3. Follow easy-to-use directions on site
The reduced costs for MARC Records are $2.00 per record plus shipping & handling. Please order directly from www.marc4media.com.
Marc4media is a content-rich cataloging product designed to be the foundation tool for library media programs across the country. By using Marc4media services you can speed up the transfer of data and be able to put your order from BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC into your automation system for circulation right away.
Terms and Conditions:
BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC
BA is the Licensor and you, the Customer, are the Licensee.
You hereby agree to the following Terms:
1. BA grants to the Licensee a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Content (as defined below) in an educational OR home video setting.
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROGRAMS MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED, BROADCAST, TRANSMITTED BY CABLE OR OTHERWISE, ON ANY MULTI-RECEIVER OPEN OR INTERNET SYSTEM, OR DISPLAYED BEFORE THE PUBLIC, WHETHER OR NOT ADMISSION IS CHARGED. CUSTOMERS SHALL EXHIBIT THE PROGRAMS ONLY AS HEREIN SPECIFIED AND THE USE THE PROGRAMS FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE.
Customer shall not sub-license, sublease or part with possession of any Program received by Customer hereunder.
Performing rights to music contained in any Program are not granted herein. Nothing herein shall derogate from any rights of BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC or any other copyright proprietor of any Program under United States Copyright Law or any applicable foreign copyright laws. The Content is licensed solely for classroom teaching, research,educational, non-commercial multimedia projects, classroom presentations, and individual presentations for use in educational institutions or public libraries.
PUBLIC PERFORMANCE RIGHTS:
A "public performance" is any performance of a videocassette, DVD, videodisc or film which occurs outside of the home, or at any place where people are gathered who are not family members, such as in a school or library. In most cases titles sold by video and retail outlets are restricted to home use only and do not include public performance rights. All of the prices listed on the individual media pages include public performance rights.
Television rights for cable, commercial, educational television, or internet/web television are specifically NOT included with purchase and are covered by a licensing agreement. Contact BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC for more information.
See pricing for Educational Television.
2. Copyright: All materials purchased from BA including, but no tlimited to, video, DVD, audio, graphics, text, images, and interactivemedia ("Content") are the property of BA or have been licensed to BA, and are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Licensee has no ownership of the Content. Licensee may not copy,create derivative works from, transmit, perform, modify, display, orsell any information, products or services obtained from this site,except as expressly permitted under applicable law, as expressly stated for a specific product, or as described in these Terms and Conditions. In addition, the contents of this Web site, including but not limited to design,'look and feel' software code, text, images, audio, and audiovisual content, are copyrighted, with all rights reserved by BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC.
3. Price: Customer shall pay to BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES,LLC for the right to exhibit the Programs, under the conditions set forth herein, the amount required for the order or rental and as set forth in Paragraph 3 hereof immediately upon invoicing by BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC.
4. Payments: Customer shall pay to BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES,LLC the following sums in the manner and at the times herein specified, time being of the essence with respect to all such payments:
(a) the price for each Program as specified on this website and together with the delivery charge therefore, and
(b) any and all taxes, fees and other like charges billed to BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES,LLC and imposed, levied or based upon this license agreement,the delivery, possession, exhibition or use of any Program, or upon the grant or exercise of any rights hereunder, or upon the sums payable by Customer to BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES,LLC pursuant hereto; and
(c) all other charges specified elsewhere in the agreement.
5. Advertising: Customer shall not advertise the Programs licensed hereunder in any public media, and any advertising undertaken shall recite only the title of the Programs and the performers, if any, and shall prominently set forth that the Programs are a BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC presentation.
6.Term: The term of this license with regard to each Program shall commence as of the date each Program is delivered for shipment to or mailed to the Customer and shall continue of the term of the order. DVD rights exist for the life of the DVD.
Term for other rights/licenses: The term of this License Agreement shall be concurrent with the length of the license chosen by the Licensee (i.e., 1 year, 3 year, perpetual, or other agreed upon term) ("Term"). Upon expiration, non-renewal, or any termination of thelicense, all Licensee's rights to use the Content shall cease, except as otherwise provided herein below. Except for noncommercial student projects, all Content in all formats must be erased, deleted, ordestroyed upon expiration or any termination of this Agreement. Student multimedia projects need not be destroyed but they may not be used for instructional purposes by the Licensee's organization after expiration of this Agreement.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties: Licensor makes no warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, to the accuracy, reliability, suitability, quality, or operation of any information, software, or service provided.
Licensor and all information, products and other content (including third party information, products and content) included in or accessible from BA Content are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind (express, implied and statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title and non infringement and the impliedw arranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose),all of which BA disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Licensee's use of Content is at licensee's sole risk.
8. Default: If Customer defaults hereunder, without limitation of its remedies:
(a) BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC in addition to other remedies may repossess any Program previously delivered hereunder;
(b) BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC may refuse to take further orders from Customer and may refuse to make further shipments of Programs to Customer, and Customer agrees to pay BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC costs and expenses of collection and/or repossession, including maximum attorney fees permitted by law.
9. Termination: In the event that:
(a) Customer defaults in the timely payment of any sums hereunder, and such default continues for a period of five days, or
(b) Customer advertises the Program contrary to the provisions of Paragraph 4, or
(c) Customer defaults with respect to any of the other provisions hereof and fails to cure such default within three (3) days after writte nnotice thereof from BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC or
(d) Customer becomes insolvent, or files a petition in bankruptcy, or is adjudicated bankrupt, or executes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or an involuntary petition in bankruptcy is filed against Customer, or a receiver or trustee is appointed for any of Customer's property, then, in any one or more of such events, BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC may in its discretion at any time thereafter, terminate the license herein granted and all rights to Customer hereunder, such remedy shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any right or remedy in lawor equity or provided for elsewhere in this agreement on account of anyviolation or breach. Immediately upon termination of the license herein granted, Customer shall, at its expense, deliver any and all the Programs previously delivered to it, together with the clips or digital packets, cassettes, DVDs and containers pertaining thereto, to BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC and shall pay to BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC all moneys payablehereunder.
10. Limited Warranties and Remedies: BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC warrants each Program to be free from defects in material or workmanship at the time of delivery. In the event of BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC's breach of such warranty, Customer's exclusive remedy shall be that BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC will replace the defective Program provided that Customer returns the defective Program to BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC. BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC hereby disclaims any other warranties, express or implied.
11. Guarantee: BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC guarantees its product. Returns will be accepted for any program within 90 days of purchase; a credit will be issued for future purchases.
15. Trademarks: BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC and their respective logos that appear throughout the website belong to BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC. Except as permitted by applicable laws, Licensee is prohibited from using any of the marks appearing on this site without express written consent from their respective trademark owners.
16. Miscellaneous: Licensor reserves the right to refuse service and terminate accounts at its sole discretion, with or without cause, including, but not limited to, if Licensor believes Licensee's conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to Licensor.
Licensor's rights, including but not limited to all rights of remedyfor Licensee's breaches under this Agreement, shall continue in perpetuity.
With the exception of the rights to use Content, all other provisions of this Agreement shall survive termination and shall continue to legally bind Licensee.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the complete agreement of the parties and contain the entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the Content, and supersede any prior written or oral agreement or understandings between the parties with respect to the Content, and cannot be changed or terminated orally, and only by writing specifically and referencing these Terms and Conditions and signed by the parties hereto may be amended.